Club Fido Lodge & Resort wants to welcome you and your pet to our brand new boarding facility. Our well trained staff has designed a building that helps make your pet’s dreams come true!
Why board your dog at Club Fido Lodge & Resort?
Our boarding facility is unique in that your canine friend will be staying in our luxury 3-in-1 dog kenneling system. This means that your dog can freely roam between his personal indoor section and his personal outdoor section through a doggie door as often as s/he pleases. Also, dogs that are dog friendly will be let out to play in our large free play area to chase a ball and stretch his or her legs!
The 3-in-1 system allows your dog to have the option of going in and out as much as he pleases.
|Inside kennel dimensions||4 ft. by 7 ft. and 4 ft. by 8 ft|
|Outside kennel dimensions||4 ft. by 8 ft.|
These kennels are connected by a doggy door to allow continuous outdoor access.
NOTE: We only allow two dogs (siblings) in a kennel at a time, so your pets have plenty of room to play and relax!
During your pet’s stay with us at Club Fido Lodge & Resort, your dog has the special opportunity to play and make new friends in our doggie daycare!
We offer our doggie daycare services to boarding dogs for a discounted price so your canine friend receives ample exercise while you are away. Take advantage of this exclusive service and allow your dog to join the daycare dogs for all day long fun and excitement!
Furthermore, all dogs boarding for an extended amount of time will get to enjoy our large outdoor play areas where they can run and romp around! This service is given at no extra charge.
WHAT TO BRING
- Food and Treats
- We will provide dog food at no extra cost, but we recommend you bring your own food to prevent any stomach irritations. Please bring food in a sealable, plastic container (no glass).
- Blankets (Please make sure that all blankets are washable).
- Dog Beds (Please make sure that all beds have a removable liner that can be washed).
- Portable Kennels
- Anything that will help your dog feel “right at home”
- Medications (if needed)
*All boarding dogs must be up-to-date on the following vaccinations:
- DHPP/Distemper Combo (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Para-influenza)
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – This vaccination needs to be administered at least 72 hours before boarding your dog.
*Please bring a copy of your dog’s vaccination records when you check-in.
BOARDING HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday-Friday||8am to 5pm|
|Saturday||10am to 4pm|
|Sunday||10am to 5pm|
THE FOLLOWING DOG BOARDING PRICE CHANGES ARE EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 7, 2013
• Check-out time each day is before 12:00. If you pick up your dog after 12:00 there will be $15.00 charge added to your bill.DOG BOARDING: ½ DAY CHARGE
• $10.00 SECOND DOG
• $10.00 THIRD DOG
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE CHANGED OUR BOARDING RATES FOR DOGS AND CATS, EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 16, 2015:
|1 Dog||$28 per night|
|2nd Dog (sibling) in same kennel||$20 per night|
|3rd Dog (sibling) in same kennel||$15 per day|
Boarding dogs can join Doggie Daycare for: $10 per day
Save some time by filling out our required paperwork and bringing it with you when you drop off your pet!